How can we help?
At Hosted.com we run a very precise Automated Billing System.
Should you fall behind on payments please follow these steps:
Domain Name Renewals:
- Make sure to pay your invoices in full by the due date to avoid any issues.
- If your domain invoice remains unpaid after 5 days, it will be suspended.
- If your domain invoice remains unpaid after 10 days, the domain will go into Redemption.
- To retain your domain name, you will need to pay a Redemption Fee in addition to the Renewal Fee.
- To confirm the Redemption Fee, please submit a Billing Ticket to us with the domain name.
All Other Services:
- Invoices for all other hosting services must also be paid by the due date reflected on the invoice.
- If an invoice remains unpaid, you will receive 3 notifications reminding you of the overdue invoice/s.
- Failure to pay for the overdue invoice will result in suspension. Once suspended your emails and/or website will stop working
- Please login to your Hosted.com Account and pay all overdue invoices to ensure that your services stay up and running.