How can we help?
This article to explain how to upgrade your cPanel Web Hosting, assumes that you have logged in to your Hosted.com Account.
- Click “Manage Services” on the menu
- Select “Web Hosting” from the dropdown menu
- Click on “Manage” next to the domain’s hosting you wish to upgrade
- Click “CHANGE” to the right of Product
- The Products screen will display and you can choose “Select” under the package you want to upgrade to.
- This will go to the Review and Checkout page, where you select “Checkout”
- When the payment has been completed, the automated billing system will complete the upgrade to your hosting.
DISCLAIMER: Any pricing reflected on images is for demonstration/reference purposes only and does not constitute actual pricing. E&OE.
How to Upgrade Your cPanel Web Hosting
Upgrading your cPanel web hosting package is a great way to manage your website efficiently as it scales up. Whether you’re expanding your online presence or need more resources, Hosted.com makes the process simple. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to upgrade your cPanel Web Hosting.
What is cPanel?
cPanel Web Hosting is a popular control panel that provides a user-friendly graphic interface that allows you to easily configure and monitor your website’s data and files on a web hosting server.
cPanel Dashboard Features
Some of the features of the cPanel dashboard include being able to add additional domains and subdomains, create and manage email accounts, manipulate, and manage databases, backup and transfer data, and upload, remove, and edit files. All without needing in-depth coding knowledge from one straightforward interface.
Benefits of cPanel upgrade
As a website grows, so should its hosting plan to accommodate increased resource demands and traffic to provide a better user experience.
When you upgrade your cPanel Web Hosting you gain access to additional storage space, emails, and sub-domains. You also gain additional CPU and RAM resources depending on the hosting package you choose. This becomes especially necessary when your website starts growing and needs the extra resources to handle more content, sections and pages, and increased user traffic.