How can we help?
If your domain is displayed as Not Eligible for Transfer, it means that certain restrictions or conditions are in place that prevent the domain from being transferred to another Registrar.
These restrictions can vary depending on various factors such as:
- The domain’s registration status.
- The domain extension (TLD).
- Specific policies or requirements, as set by the domain’s Registry for that domain extension (TLD).
- Recent domain registration or renewal.
- A lock imposed by the current Registrar.
It is advisable to consult with your Registrar or domain provider to gain further clarity on the specific reasons for the transfer ineligibility and explore any available options or alternatives.
You are more than welcome to contact our Support Team if more assistance is required.