How can we help?
When it comes to managing your emails efficiently, Gmail remains a top favorite among users, thanks to its user-friendly interface and powerful capabilities.
Gmail allows you to easily integrate external email accounts, like your domain’s email address, into your Gmail interface. This integration brings all your email accounts under one roof, making it easy to access and manage them seamlessly.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Accounts and Import” tab
- Scroll down to “Check email from other accounts” and select “Add a email account”.
- Enter your domain’s email address and click “Next”.
- Enter your domain email addresses POP3 information and click “Add Account”.
- A message saying that your account has been added will display.
- You can also set the email to send: should you not wish to activate this, then click the “No” radio button.
- Should you want to send emails, then select “Yes” and click “Next”.
- Enter the Name you wish to display – click “Next”.
- Complete “Send Mail through your SMTP”:
– SMTP Server, Username (full email address) and Email Password – click “Add Account”.
Gmail will send a Verification Code through to the email address you have added; on receipt you can either click the link or enter the code into the text box and click “Verify”.
Gmail will now display the email address you have added in “Send Email As” and “heck mail from other accounts”.