How can we help?
To access your emails remotely, simply follow these steps:
- Open your preferred web browser, either Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or any other browser.
- In the web browser’s address bar, type in the following address: “https://webmail.yourdomainname“.
– Make sure to replace “yourdomainname” with your actual domain name.
– For example, if your domain is “www.your-domain-name.com”, the remote email URL will be “https://webmail.your-domain-name.com.”.
- Keep your Username and Password handy. You will need to enter them when prompted to log in to your webmail account.
If you are accessing the webmail server from the office and have misplaced your Password, you can contact our Support Team requesting a Password reset, however you will have to verify your ownership of the account before they will do so.
This option is available only when accessing the webmail server from the original registered computer’s IP address.
You may need to request a Password reset if you are experiencing issues like receiving duplicate emails or encountering difficulties downloading a large email.