How can we help?
When it comes to keeping your account secure with 2FA (two-factor authentication), we rely on Google Authenticator.
To get started with Google Authenticator, the process will vary depending on your device. If you are using an Android or Windows Mobile device, head over to the Google Play Store. If you are an Apple user, you will want to visit the Apple App Store.
Link to download:
Once you have Google Authenticator installed on your smartphone or device, follow these steps:
- Login to your Hosted.com Account and click on the “Enable Two-Factor Authentication” button.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Security Settings”.
- Select “CLICK HERE TO ENABLE”
- Two factor authentication pop up message, click “GET STARTED” started.
- Enter the 2FA code displayed on the Google Authenticator app and, you guessed it, click “CONFIRM” once again.
2FA is now activated for your account, from now on, whenever you want to log in to your account, you’ll need to enter your username, password, and the 2FA code displayed in the Google Authenticator app.
By adding this extra layer of security with 2FA and Google Authenticator, you can have peace of mind knowing your account is well-protected.
DISCLAIMER: Any pricing reflected on images is for demonstration/reference purposes only and does not constitute actual pricing. E&OE.