How can we help?
- Login to your Hosted.com account and select “Manage Services” from the Control Panel menu.
- Select “Web Hosting” or “WordPress Hosting” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Manage” and from the dropdown select “Manage” again
- Under “Product Information”, go to Control Panel and click “Login” this will log you in to cPanel.
- In the “Tools” section, scroll down to “Files,” then click on “Backup Wizard”
- From the options available, under “Back Up or Restore” click the “Back Up” button.
- Click on the “Generate Backup” option, this will create an archive of all website files and configurations.
A Full Back Up can ONLY be used to keep a copy on your own server or desktop, or when moving your account to another server – it CANNOT be used for a “Restore Back Up” through the cPanel interface.
Please reach out and contact us for assistance.
- A pop-up will confirm your request and notify you when the backup is ready.
- You will receive an email notification when the Back Up is complete and can click the link for confirmation.
DISCLAIMER: Any pricing reflected on images is for demonstration/reference purposes only and does not constitute actual pricing. E&OE.