How can we help?
This article on how to upgrade Email Hosting, assumes that you have logged in to your Hosted.com Account.
- Click “Manage Services” on the menu
- Select “Email Hosting” from the dropdown menu
- Click on “Manage” next to the domain’s hosting you wish to upgrade
- Click “CHANGE” to the right of Product
- The Products screen will display and you can choose “Select” under the package you want to upgrade email hosting to.
- This will go to the Review and Checkout page, where you select “Checkout”
- When the payment has been completed, the automated billing system will complete the upgrade to your hosting.
DISCLAIMER: Any pricing reflected on images is for demonstration/reference purposes only and does not constitute actual pricing. E&OE.
Upgrade Email Hosting plans for more efficient communication
Upgrading to the next Email Hosting plan has numerous benefits, including increased storage space, additional customized email addresses and ease of email communication without disrupting the bandwidth on your hosting plan.
With the rapid advancements in technology, it is crucial for individuals and businesses to keep up with the latest trends. Upgrading to a higher, or an additional Email Hosting plan is one of the first and logical upgrades business owners can consider especially if the business receives high volumes of emails daily and it is impacting on their website’s hosting platform.
When your small business is on the increase with more customers, staff, sales, you do not want to be bothered by having to reconfigure an already perfectly performing website hosting structure. That’s why we at Hosted.com have added flexible Email Hosting plans to our product range to fill the ‘gap’. Simple register for an Email Hosting plan that fits your requirements and take comfort knowing that it is a simple process to upgrade your email hosting at any time that you require.