Here’s a quick step by step on how to register your domain with Hosted.com.
- Check Availability – enter your desired domain name with your preferred TLD extension in the search bar on the Domain Registration page
- Explore Similar Options – confirmation and a list of similar domains with different TLD extensions. Consider purchasing them to protect your brand.
- Add to Cart – Once you’ve chosen your domain, add it to your cart.
- A domain registration is only valid for one year however, you can register it for up to 10 years.
- A domain is set to Auto Renew and the system will automatically renew it on due date if there is a valid credit card on the account.
Create an Account: If you don’t have an account, create one. If you do, simply log in.
Complete Contact Info: Fill out a short contact form to provide the required registration information.
- Secure Payment: Proceed to a safe and secure payment gateway to complete the purchase.
- Quick Registration: Your domain registration is completed within minutes, provided you’ve paid the registration fee and filled out your information accurately.
Registering a domain name is a simple and efficient process that ensures your online presence is established. Get started today!
DISCLAIMER: Any pricing reflected on images is for demonstration/reference purposes only and does not constitute actual pricing. E&OE.