How can we help?
As the Website Builder‘s design and platform are tailored to function exclusively on our servers, it is not feasible to save an external copy of a website created using this solution. However rest assured, that we have full backups of the entire solution on our servers. You are responsible for keeping a copy of your individual website’s content for your own purposes.
However, you can save all your content and images by following these steps:
- Create a dedicated website content folder on your computer.
- Open a new document and copy the content from each page.
- Save the page or pages ensuring that you create clear headings for easy organization.
- If you wish to keep your images in the same folder, create a sub-folder named “Images”.
- Either manually copy the images from your PC to this folder or right-click on each image on the website and save it under its respective page name.