How can we help?
The Writing Settings will allow you to change the formatting, content type, email posting, markdown on your site.
Default Post Format
The majority of Themes on WordPress do not support multiple post formats.
- The default is “Standard”
- Other options are: Aside – Image – Video – Link – Quote – Gallery – Status
When switched on, allows you to write posts in markdown format. Markdown is a light markup language that one can use to add formatting elements to plain text posts.
Date and Time Format
Choose how the Date and Time will be displayed on blog posts for your entire site.
- Blog posts – select the number of posts per blog page
- Testimonials – select the number of Testimonials you want to display per page, if your template doesn’t have Testimonials, you can use the shortcode [testimonials]
- Portfolio Projects – select the number of Portfolio Projects you want to display per page, if your template doesn’t have Portfolio Projects, you can use the shortcode [portfolio]
- Select the number of posts to include in your site’s feed
- Feeds can also be limited to excerpts only
You can host a Podcast on your site
Allows you to enable Infinite Scroll which is a feature that will load more posts as soon as the end of the post page is reached.
Allows you to enable Press This, which is a feature that is added as a bookmark and allows you to post text and images from any website directly to your blog without having to open up WordPress.