How can we help?
Once you have the person’s Name and Email Address you can register them on any of the available options:
1. Administrator – access to almost everything the owner accesses, so ensure it is someone that you trust.
2. Editor – access to pages, categories, tags, posts, comments and links – again must be trustworthy.
3. Author – can write, edit, publish and upload images on their own posts.
4. Viewer – can read and comment on posts and pages on a Private website.
5. Follower – can read and comment on posts and pages on a Public website.
To register them on the available options you must be logged in to your WordPress website:
- Click on “Manage” and select “People”
- Select the “Invite” tab and enter their email address
- Choose which “Role” and write a custom message to them
- Click “Send”