How can we help?
These Writing Settings are specific to the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Click the “View” tab in the upper right corner of the Dashboard and the select “Classic View”
- Convert symbolic emoticons into the graphical emoticon e.g. 🙂 will display as a smiley face
- Correct invalid nested XHTML which may cause problems with your layout, ensure that you double check your layout that it is correctly presenting on the page.
Default Post Category
- Applies a default category selection for a post if it has been unallocated prior to publishing.
Default Post Format
- Applies a default format to a post if it has been unallocated prior to publishing.
Default Link Category
- Applies a default category to blogroll links.
Custom Content Types
- Applies to Testimonials and Portfolios if they have been enabled.
Post by Email
- Allows you to publish posts to your blog website via email from any device.