How can we help?
The Media Settings – dictate how images, image carousels and videos display on pages and posts within your WordPress website.
Image Sizes can be set to maximum pixel width and height as follows:
- Thumbnails 150 x 150
- Medium 300 x 300
- Large 1024 x 1024
Image Carousel allows you to display multiple images in a slideshow that can be scrolled through either forwards or backwards, it’s settings are as follows:
- Enable Carousel – Display images in full-size carousel slideshow 150 x 150
- Background color – Black (default) or White
- Metadata – very useful for professional photographers who have images saved in an EXIF format. EXIF – Exchangeable Image File Format – contains the photographic data, e.g. date, time camera model, focal length, shutter speed etc.
- Comments – gives you a specific area within the carousel for comments
- Tiled Galleries – this tiled mosaic-styled gallery layout defaults to thumbnail size.
Video Player has share and quality settings
- Default share settings – can be overwritten for individual videos and gives embed code for downloading, or displaying your videos on other websites.
- Default quality setting – lets your videos be displayed in the highest quality, bear in mind that a higher quality will decrease load-speed for users, relative to their internet connection.